PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$20,000 Cashback Promotion – Terms & Conditions
The ‘$20,000 Cashback’ promotion (Promotion) is being conducted by Ownit Homes Pty Ltd ACN 009 873 581, ABN 63 009 873 581, QBCC No. 6479 and is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions).
Promotion Period and Availability
1. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on the date stated.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion commences at 10:00am on Monday, 1st October 2018 and continues until such time as the Promotion is terminated, cancelled or suspended by Ownit Homes in its absolute discretion (Promotion Period).
3. The Promotion is only available:
a. to Australian residents 18+, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
b. during the Promotion Period;
c. in respect of new planning agreements entered into:
i. between Ownit Homes and retail consumers.
ii. in respect to double-storey homes; and
iii. based on Ownit Homes’ most recent price list.
4. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts apply.
5. Promotional images are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are not included in the promotion or the standard specifications or supplied by Ownit Homes and should be used as a guide only.
a. “Upgrades” means any upgrade options offered by Ownit Homes made available in their Dream Studio Colours Selections appointment and/or Clipsal electrical appointment.
b. “Price of the (their) home” means the base price of Ownit Homes’ double storey standard home designs quoted on our standard price list dated 1 October 2018.
Conditions of Promotion
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, the operation of the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice.
7. Due to the continuing development of Ownit Homes’ designs and products, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to alter its product specifications and suppliers at any time and without notice.
8. Ownit Homes reserves the right to change promotion, specifications, pricing, and other conditions without prior notice or obligation.
9. The Promotion is only available in respect of certain Ownit Homes’ homes with the applicable inclusions specification and in certain geographic areas. The Promotion is not available:
a. to single storey designs.
b. on House and Land Packages.
c. in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, rebate or inclusions specification unless otherwise approved in writing by an authorised representative of Ownit Homes’ Head Office.
d. in certain geographic areas outside of our serviceable area. Please speak with your Ownit Homes building consultant to ensure availability of the Promotion and/or Inclusions in respect of the location of your proposed home.
10. The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State or Territory in which your home is being constructed or is to be constructed. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or Territory.
How to Participate
11. To take advantage of the Promotion, if you are a client of Ownit Homes building a “Two Storey Home”, you:
– must pay an initial minimum deposit of $2,500 after 1 October 2018 and within the Promotional Period;
– must enter into a planning agreement with Ownit Homes during the Promotion Period;
– must enter into a building contract for an Ownit Homes Two Storey Home within the builder’s specified time period of 90 days from deposit;
– must complete your building contract in full including all contracted payments finalised when due; and,
– must, and will be taken to, accept these terms and conditions.
12. Clients may choose from either Option A, B or C:
Option A: Receive a cash back of $20,000 upon full and complete settlement of the contracted home, including handover, provided all contracted payments have been completed;
Option B: Receive a $20,000 credit towards upgrades to their home selected during their Dream Studio Colour Selections appointment at Ownit Homes to a total maximum of $20,000 (based on the regular retail value);
Option C: Receive $20,000 off the price of their home.
13. The client must make their selection to accept Option A, B or C (combinations are not acceptable) by Plan Draw stage. Once chosen, this decision is final and cannot be reversed.
14. If Option A has been elected to receive $20,000 cash back, the clients must nominate in writing to Ownit Homes at least one week prior to handover the details of one bank account to receive the total sum, where the account is held by at least one corresponding name to the building contract. Any variation to this must be requested by the Client/s in writing and approved by Ownit Homes prior to making their selection (no later than Plan Draw stage). If a variation request for this term is declined by Ownit Homes, the client agrees to proceed with Option B or Option C instead, in their entirety.
15. Option A’s cash back will only be benefited to the Client in one transaction to the Client’s nominated bank account after full and complete settlement is effected, within 7 business days.
16. Option A’s cash back is not to be utilized in any way towards deposits required by Ownit Homes or for any progress payments throughout the build process.
17. If Option B is selected and the full value of $20,000 is not fulfilled through the client’s nomination of upgrades at the conclusion of their Dream Studio Colour Selections appointment, then the balance is forfeited and will not be redeemable as cash nor will be transferrable towards any other benefit, or Option in this promotion.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax or lending/finance implications that may arise from taking part in this Promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the client.