Ownit Homes Gives You MORE Value – Exclusive Offer: FREE Daikin Ducted Air-Con
The ‘FREE Daikin Ducted Air Con’ promotion (Promotion) is being conducted by Ownit Homes Pty Ltd ACN 009 873 581, ABN 63 009 873 581, QBCC No. 6479 and is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions).
Promotion Period and Availability
1. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion commences at 10:00am on Friday, 1st September 2017 and continues until such time as the Promotion is terminated, cancelled or suspended by Ownit Homes in its absolute discretion (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is only available:
a. during the Promotion Period;
b. in respect of new planning agreements entered into:
i. between Ownit Homes and retail consumers.
ii. in respect to double-storey homes; and
iii. based on Ownit Homes’ most recent price list.
3. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts apply.
4. Promotional images are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are not included in the promotion or the standard specifications or supplied by Ownit Homes and should be used as a guide only.
“Inclusions” means each of the inclusions specified in items 10 to 12 inclusive.
Conditions of Promotion
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, the operation of the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice.
6. Due to the continuing development of Ownit Homes’ designs and products, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to alter its product specifications and suppliers at any time and without notice.
7. Ownit Homes reserves the right to change promotion, specifications, pricing, and other conditions without prior notice or obligation
8. The Promotion is only available in respect of certain Ownit Homes’ homes with the applicable inclusions specification and in certain geographic areas. The Promotion is not available:
a. in single storey designs.
b. in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, rebate or inclusions specification unless otherwise approved in writing by an authorised representative of Ownit Homes’ Head Office.
c. in certain geographic areas. Please speak with your Ownit Homes building consultant to ensure availability of the Promotion and/or Inclusions in respect of the location of your proposed home.
9. The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State or Territory in which your home is being constructed or is to be constructed. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or Territory.
Daikin Ducted Air-Conditioning (Reverse Cycle)
10. The air conditioner unit size will be determined by Ownit Homes and will vary depending on the choice of home design but will be capable of running up to 70-75% of the air conditioned space at any one time. The size of unit, zones and outlets are determined by Ownit Homes and include an isolating switch. All Daikin air conditioning systems which may be included in this Promotion consist of 4 zones and include a standard inverter.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes gives no guarantee, warranty or representation in respect of any air conditioning provided in connection with this Promotion. You may have consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may apply. Further, Daikin provides a 5 year warranty on the air conditioning unit and control. You should refer to the Daikin website for more information.
12. The Promotional ducted air conditioning Inclusion option includes single phase power and is based on a 6m setback and underground power being available to the site. Any required upgrade to the system is payable by the client.
Additional Conditions of Promotion
13. To take advantage of the Promotion, if you are a client of Ownit Homes building a “Two Storey Home”, you:
must pay an initial minimum deposit of $2,500 within the Promotional Period;
must enter into a planning agreement with Ownit Homes during the Promotion Period;
must enter into a building contract for an Ownit Homes Two Storey Home within the builder’s specified time period of 90 days from deposit;
must, and will be taken to, accept these terms and conditions.
Ownit Homes Competition: Visit to WIN $5,000 Travel Gift Voucher
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Ownit Homes Pty Ltd (ABN 63 009 873 581) of 1933 Logan Road, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4122 (telephone 07 3343 4244) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences 10:00 AEST on 5 October 2017 and closes at 17:00 AEST on 28 February 2018 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to Australian residents 18+ (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
a. Visit an Ownit Homes display home (opening days and times vary per location and are subject to change);
b. Complete the competition entry form available only from inside the sales office of an Ownit Homes display home (including full name, address, year of birth, valid email address and telephone number), thereby accepting the Terms and Conditions of the promotion; and
c. Deposit the completed entry form into the nominated competition box at the attended display home before the promotion ends.
6) One entry per household per week (7 day period) is permitted by Eligible Entrants to this promotion. This means subsequent entries are allowed from occupants of the same address only when 7 days or more has elapsed since a previous entry was received from any other occupant at that address.
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or any entry submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10) If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or take any other action, including to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion subject to any direction given under the relevant State/Territory permit regulations.
11) In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a prize.
Drawing of entries
12) A random drawer will take place at 12:00 (AEST) on 16 March 2018 at the offices of Ownit Homes Pty Ltd (ABN 63 009 873 581) at 1933 Logan Road, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD 4122.
13) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) If neither a phone number or email address is supplied or they are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn immediately. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
15) There will be one prize, valued at AU$5000. This prize consists of one AU$5000 gift card from Flight Centre which can be redeemed at Flight Centre stores within Australia. The gift card is subject to Flight Centre’s Terms and Conditions and will be valid for 12 months from the date of the draw. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
16) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
17) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners
18) The winners will be notified by email and by telephone within 2 working days after the draw and their names will be published on 23 March 2018 on ownithomes.com.au (for a minimum of 28 days).
Right of the Promoter to redraw
19) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 1 May 2018, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on 15 May 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email and by telephone within 2 working days after the draw and their names will be published on ownithomes.com.au on 18 May 2018 (for a minimum of 28 days).
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
20) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
21) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these Terms and Conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
22) The exclusion of liability in clause 18 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
23) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
25) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.