PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FREE Daikin Ducted Air-Conditioning – Terms & Conditions
The ‘FREE Daikin Ducted Air Con’ promotion (Promotion) is being conducted by Ownit Homes Pty Ltd ACN 009 873 581, ABN 63 009 873 581, QBCC No. 6479 and is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions).
Promotion Period and availability
1. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion commences at 10:00am on Friday, 1st June 2018 and continues until such time as the Promotion is terminated, cancelled or suspended by Ownit Homes in its absolute discretion (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is only available:
a. during the Promotion Period;
b. in respect of new planning agreements entered into:
i. between Ownit Homes and retail consumers.
ii. in respect to double-storey homes; and
iii. based on Ownit Homes’ most recent price list.
3. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts apply.
4. Promotional images are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are not included in the promotion or the standard specifications or supplied by Ownit Homes and should be used as a guide only.
a. “Inclusions” means each of the inclusions specified in items 10 to 12 inclusive.
Conditions of Promotion
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, the operation of the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice.
6. Due to the continuing development of Ownit Homes’ designs and products, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes reserves the right to alter its product specifications and suppliers at any time and without notice.
7. Ownit Homes reserves the right to change promotion, specifications, pricing, and other conditions without prior notice or obligation.
8. The Promotion is only available in respect of certain Ownit Homes’ homes with the applicable inclusions specification and in certain geographic areas. The Promotion is not available:
a. to single storey designs.
b. in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, rebate or inclusions specification unless otherwise approved in writing by an authorised representative of Ownit Homes’ Head Office.
c. in certain geographic areas. Please speak with your Ownit Homes building consultant to ensure availability of the Promotion and/or Inclusions in respect of the location of your proposed home.
9. The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State or Territory in which your home is being constructed or is to be constructed. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or Territory.
‘DAIKIN DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING (REVERSE CYCLE)’
10. The air conditioner unit size will be determined by Ownit Homes and will vary depending on the choice of home design but will be capable of running up to 70-75% of the air conditioned space at any one time. The size of unit, zones and outlets are determined by Ownit Homes and include an isolating switch. All Daikin air conditioning systems which may be included in this Promotion consist of 4 zones and include a standard inverter.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ownit Homes gives no guarantee, warranty or representation in respect of any air conditioning provided in connection with this Promotion. You may have consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law that may apply. Further, Daikin provides a 5 year warranty on the air conditioning unit and control. You should refer to the Daikin website for more information.
12. The Promotional ducted air conditioning Inclusion option includes single phase power and is based on a 6m setback and underground power being available to the site. Any required upgrade to the system is payable by the client.
Additional Conditions of Promotion
13. To take advantage of the Promotion, if you are a client of Ownit Homes building a “Two Storey Home”, you:
- must pay an initial minimum deposit of $2,500 within the Promotional Period;
- must enter into a planning agreement with Ownit Homes during the Promotion Period;
- must enter into a building contract for an Ownit Homes Two Storey Home within the builder’s specified time period of 90 days from deposit;
- must, and will be taken to, accept these terms and conditions.